September in Review



It's finally fall; my favorite season of the year! For the first few days of fall, it didn't feel like fall at all. But then on Monday, it was grey and cloudy and cool- the perfect weather! I love it. I just can't wait for the leaves to turn their glorious colors.

I got some more writing done on the sequel to A Castle in the Sky. It still doesn't have a title yet. I took a sort of break from it for a week, but I'm hoping to come back to it refreshed soon.

Books read in September:

I didn't read as many books this month as I did last month, but I still read a decent number. My favorites from this month were A Lesson in Love and Murder and Forget Me Not. On the Loose was a nice quick read that was lighthearted and good for a laugh. Though it wasn't one of my all-time favorites, I liked The Great Gatsby. I tried to watch the movie with Leonardo Dicaprio, and I did not like it at all. The Sugar Queen didn't live up to my expectations, so I skipped to the end just to see what happened.

I did a lot more blogging this month, which I am glad about. Hopefully I can get even more done in the next three months and meet my New Year goal of writing 200 blog posts this year.

Favorite Blog Posts from September:


Thank you all for spending another month with me here at A Real Writer's Life. I'm looking forward to talking with you all more next month.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Once I read a book, it's difficult to watch the movie version for the most part as I've found that the movie version of a book, generally does not live up to the book. There have been a few exceptions.

    I hope you meet your goal this year of writing/publishing 200 posts to your blog. You can do it!! You have less than 40 posts to write!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; in most cases, the movie doesn't live up to the book. When you think of it, 40 more posts in 2-and-a-half months doesn't sound like much, does it? Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Does doing this at the end of each month motivate you to do more? I feel like it would because my blog would be holding me accountable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really thought about that, but I could definitely see where it would motivate you! Thank you for stopping by today! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts