My Life According to Book Titles



I've seen this tag going around from a few different bloggers. It sounded like fun, so I decided to do it. There are thirteen topics and you fill in the blanks with different book titles as your answers. I had fun filling out the answers, and I hope you have fun reading them. :)

Describe yourself:
(I have sense, but I'm prone to sensibility at times.)

How do you feel today?
(So much to do, so little time.)

Describe where you live:

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
(Prince Edward Island sounds amazing.)

Your favorite form of transportation:
(Couldn't think of an answer for this one.)

Your best friend is:
(My mom is the sweetest and the best!)

You and your friends are:
(I love my friends.)

What's the weather like?
Blue Like Jazz
(Stealing Amber's answer because it's a good one and quite fitting. :))

You fear:
(Okay, I know that the Hunger Games aren't real, but I have had nightmares about being thrown into the arena. I'm so glad that the Hunger Games aren't real!)

What's the best advice you have to give?
(Focus on what matters most.)

Thought for the day:
(God will never forget me!)

How would you like to die?
(I'd prefer to leave the war out of it, but I'd hope to go peacefully.)

Your souls present condition:
(Things may not be the way I want them to be right now, but they'll get better someday.)

If you want to do this tag, feel free to leave a link to your post in the comments. I'd love to read your answers!

-Miranda Atchley


Comments

  1. I loved reading this post this morning!! I liked your answers too... I will do this post too and let you know when I publish my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. Yay, I'll be looking forward to reading your post and seeing which book titles you choose as answers! :)

      Delete
  2. This is SO MUCH FUN! Love reading everyone's cool/unique answers to the prompts. I know all about that "Tangled Webs" reply. *sigh* These days are always so full! How to get everything into one day!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rissi! I'm glad you enjoyed it. You should do the tag, too! It's a lot of fun. :)

      Delete
  3. My Life According to Book Titles post is up!!

    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/10/my-life-according-to-book-titles.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts