Lately 1.13.2018



Hello readers and friends! I hope you’re all doing well. Things have been pretty quiet around here. The year started off as one of the coldest I can remember. We had a few flakes of snow, but not enough to cover the ground. In the midst of the frigid winter, I’ve been mostly staying inside reading and doing some writing. Here’s what that has consisted of.

Writing

I’m still working on the next book in The Abi Hensley Series. It doesn’t have a title yet, though I am making progress. Of course, there are some days when I have more trouble with, but that’s simply the way it goes sometimes.

Reading

Mansfield Park! It’s so fun to read in a group. I’ve read a few other historical novels, too. For my Goodreads challenge, I made a goal to read 100 books this year. What about you? How many books do you want to read this year?

  Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visit! I hope you all have a great year.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts