Favorite Word Friday #22 "Believe"



Believe

  • : to accept or regard (something) as true
  • : to accept the truth of what is said by (someone)
  • : to have (a specified opinion)


I chose today's favorite word based a quote that hangs on my wall: "She believed she could, so she did." I really love this quote. It kind of boosts my confidence on bad days. Not that I'm having a bad day today; I'm still jazzed about A Castle in the Sky. But on the days that aren't so great, that quote encourages me. I can believe in myself because God believes in me.


Believe. It's a nice word.


Have a nice weekend, readers! 

-Miranda Atchley


Comments

  1. Wonderful word... Yes, believe is such a positive and powerful word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it most certainly is. :) Thanks for stopping by today!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts