Favorite Word Friday #23 "Admirable"



Admirable

adjective  ad·mi·ra·ble \ˈad-m(ə-)rə-bəl\

: deserving to be admired
:very good

Admirable is a nice, strong word. To me, the people that are most admirable are the ones that are strong; not in a physical sense, or meaning that they have great power, but the people that take what life throws at them best. The ones that persevere through the greatest of life's challenges. Those are the people that are the most admirable.

Hope you all had a good week and have a nice weekend. Thanks for hanging out with me this week. See you Monday for more tales from a real writer's life.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. A great word and I agree, I admire people who handle life well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts