The Happiness Tag


So I've been seeing The Happiness Tag going around and it looks like fun! I decided to do it and so here are my answers.

Songs

Deliverance by Showbread, Marsh King's Daughter by Eisley, Cedar Branches by Rising Fawn, Find Home by The Honey Trees, Blue Jean by David Bowie

Books

All of the Anne of Green Gables books and anything else by L.M. Montgomery, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, A Singular and Whimsical Problem by Rachel McMillan; The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

Movies

The Nightmare Before Christmas, Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Shrek 2, Pride and Prejudice, The Princess Bride, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Foods

Being from the south, I love comfort food. I also love Mexican and Asian food, and most desserts, especially with strawberries. I tried French macarons for the first time recently and loved them. They're so pretty and delicate with a lovely sweet and nutty flavor. My favorite flavors were pistachio and raspberry.

Words

Lovely, Marvelous, Whimsical, Splendid, Ethereal, Incandescent, Resilience, Everlasting  

Scents

I love things that smell good! My favorite types of scents are comforting and cozy, and clean and fresh smells. Some of my favorite scents are: Clean Linen and Cashmere Woods candles by Glade, Flowers, Earl Grey tea, cinnamon, With Love perfume by Hilary Duff, wet leaves in the fall, and books.

Random things

Books, writing, Autumn, pretty things, fairytales, retro things, thrift stores, floral patterns, elegance, teapots and teacups, the color pink, rainy fall days, most time periods pre 1990, period dramas,  laughter, good music, pets, Tim Burton films and art, and freedom to be yourself.

I hope you all enjoyed this post! If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. :) Have a nice day!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. What a fun post! I haven't heard any of your songs :) LOL, no big surprise there as I don't listen to much music and when I do it is usually a Christian station. Love the Anne books and the Lion the Witch and Wardrobe series as well as the Lunar Chronicles. Great choices! Movies...umm are you a bit whimsical? Love your choices, although I haven't seen any Tim Burton films. Love Pride and Prejudice(all versions). I like the first Anne movie, but not the other 2. I watched the Princess Bride for the first time several months ago. It made me laugh! Food! I love food! Mexican is my favorite, but give me comfort food and I'm happy too! Chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy...mmmmmm! And don't even get me started on desserts! Oh my! Love them! Love your words especially whimsical and everlasting. Scents...I love wonderful smells. I love smells like plum, black cherry, mulberry. Flowery tends to be a bit too much for me and I'm not a fan of things that smell like cookies or vanilla. They're okay, but I'd rather smell a cookie baking than have it in my candle or scentsy burner. Your random list is excellent too! I especially like the freedom to be yourself! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I'm all about whimisical! ;) Oh my goodness, those are some of my favorite foods. My mouth would be watering, if I hadn't just had fried chicken for dinner! Haha.

      Delete
    2. Oh, man! Now I'm jealous of that fried chicken! Yum! Will have to make me some soon. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts