Armchair BEA 2016 Day 4 | Fictional Worlds

Today on this fourth day of Armchair BEA 2016 we're talking about fictional worlds. The ones we'd love to find ourselves in, and the ones we'd rather stay out of. Here are my answers to today's questions.

We all know that sometimes, the worlds we love in fiction can be dangerous. Which fictional worlds would you want to live in?
Narnia (duh), Wonderland (duh again)





Which worlds do you never want to dive into?
The Hunger Games! *shutters*

Which worlds are you content to stay behind the glass, so to speak, rather than wishing to dive through the page?
Probably Luna. It sounds like fun, but I ain't going near Queen Levana!

And once you get there, what would you do?
In Narnia I would walk through the snow and up to infamous lamp and look for Mr. Tumnus and ask him to accompany me on a visit to Aslan. In Wonderland, I would eat all the petite fours and macarons I could while drinking tea, and admire everything. In The Hunger Games, I would cry. And pray. And cry. A lot. And pray a lot. And if I ever happened to land on Luna, I'd just sit and stare at the stars.

Thanks for stopping by for the fourth day of Armchair BEA!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Instead of crying in Hunger Games you need to HIDE girl! LOL! I think Narnia would be the best fantasy world, although there are some epic wars there. Just for a moment to meet Mr. Tumnus would be perfectly fine. I think any dystopian world I would want to avoid. I like your idea of sitting on Luna watching the stars :) Avoid Levana at all costs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes; I would definitely need to hide in The Hunger Games. And avoiding Levana is the best idea! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts