Favorite Word Friday #25 "Wanderlust"



Wanderlust

noun  wan·der·lust \ˈwän-dər-ˌləst\

: a strong desire to travel

Today I'm choosing wanderlust as my favorite word, because it sounds so pretty. This week I read a book that mentioned wanderlust a lot. I love this word. And truth be told, I think I have a bit of the wanderlust in me.

Happy Friday, readers. I hope you've had a great week and have a wonderful weekend. See you Monday with more tales from a real writer's life.

-Miranda Atchley

(Definition taken from the Merriam Webster online dictionary.)

Comments

  1. Ah, me too - I'd love to travel the world!! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too, Miranda! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Amber! My wanderlust has been even stronger lately. Hope you're weekend is swell as well. :)

      Delete
  2. A good word! I hope you get to satisfy some of that wanderlusting sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts