Lately: British Invasion, Pretty Shirts, and Hopes of More Writing



Reading:
Winter by Marissa Meyer
I've been having a hard time getting into Winter. I think it's partly due to the funk I've been in, but I really want to finish it soon and find out what happens.

Listening:
The Like. All the time. Like, every stinkin' day. *Sigh* I love the '60s. And The Smiths. Gah, I love Rushmole Ruffians. Someone take me to England! I've also been on a Weezer kick lately.

Other Things:
I ordered this beautiful Anne Shirley inspired t-shirt from Evie Seo's Society 6 shop. I'm so excited for it to get here. I ordered it in the men's style and in purple. If I won the lottery, I'd buy one of everything from her store. (But if you follow me on Twitter, you already knew that ;-) ) I also treated myself to some new books from Amazon that should arrive on Wednesday. I started the sequel to A Castle in the Sky but haven't gotten that much work done on it. I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of things this week. I need to go to the library tomorrow (ours isn't open on Mondays) and rent some books for research.

So there's some things from my life lately. Thanks for stopping by today.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Oh WINTER was sooo good! It is sooo long though! But sooo worth it :) Love the shirt! I've wanted to get one of those shirts that has the whole text from the entire book on it. My book of choice would be Pride and Prejudice. But they are more pricey than I'm willing to pay. But so stinkin cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I can really get into it an finish it soon. :) Those shirts are really neat, and Pride and Prejudice would be a lovely choice for one. Thanks for stopping by, Julie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts