Armchair BEA 2016 Day 5 | The Wrapup



Share your overall thoughts on the week, list your posts for the week, and/or share your highlights or favorite posts from fellow participants, then link up!

I thought Armchair BEA was a fun experience! I love doing things like this and it was a pleasure to answer questions each day. I think my favorite post this week was introductions. It was just a fun post to do. My favorite post from another participant would have to be Rissi's post for day 2. She does such a good job with the design of her blog and putting together Cover Candy posts, I feel like this topic was right up her alley.

My Posts From This Week:

Armchair BEA 2016 Day4 | Fictional Worlds

Thanks for following along this week! It's been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to doing this again next year.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Your blog is lovely.

    I had fun this week too.

    A Castle In The Sky looks good...love the cover.

    ENJOY this new week.


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My DAY 5 BEA ARMCHAIR POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! That means a lot to me. Enjoy your week as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree. I really loved Rissi's day two post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Gabriella. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Miranda, thank you SO much for the shout-out. I had such fun with my year two Armchair BEA. Here's hoping year three is equally fun.

    Really enjoyed reading your posts, friend. It's always a fun event but it's all the more fun when some people you know participate too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, Rissi! I'm happy to spread the word about Finding Wonderland. Armchair BEA was definitely fun. I'm looking forward to next year. Thank you so much for reading my posts! It means a lot to me. ((Hugs))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts