NaNo in May

A Castle in the Sky was my first every NaNoWriMo project. In case you're unfamiliar with NaNoWriMo, the basic gist of it is that November has been declared national novel writing month, and so NaNoWriMo challenges writers to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. That breaks down to 1,667 words per day. I found this really worked for me, and so I've decided to use this routine again to write the sequel. It's a little intimidating, but I am looking forward to it. I also have this little word count widget that I'm hoping will keep me more accountable. So wish me luck, everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Wish you the best of luck, Miranda! Look forward to the sequel!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Looking forward to you reading it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts