2 Year Bookversary + A Gift For You!



It's so hard to believe that as of tomorrow, I've been a published author for two years. In some ways it seems like only yesterday I was sitting in front of the window, waiting for the FedEx man to bring the first round of copies of Stephanie's Story to my house. Only a few people in my life knew that I was writing a book and many were surprised when I posted photos of it online. Now here we are two years later and I've published two more books and am editing my fourth and have so many more books planned that it's slightly ridiculous in the best way possible. I've sold hundreds of books and have met lots of neat people because of my career. It's so exciting. I'm happy with the direction things are headed in and I can't wait to see what will happen next.











In honor of my two year anniversary (or book-versary?) I'd like to give you all a gift; my e-books will free for the weekend! Starting March 18, you can download Stephanie's Story, Misfit Like Me, and A New Season on Kindle for absolutely free. If you'd like to read a sample of the books, just click here. The sale will end March 20, so be sure and tell all your friends to snatch these reads for free while they can!

Thank you all so much for the support and encouragement; you'll never know how much it means to me.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts