Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love, But Haven't Talked About Much



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's topic was a little bit hard for me. Most of the books that I've really loved in the past year I've blogged about. But I did find a few that I really enjoyed and didn't gush about. So here's that list!

10: Dear Mr. Knightley by Kathrine Reay
I enjoyed this book, but I've been busy with other things so I haven't had time to post about it on here. Soon, though!

9: Garden of Angels by Lurlene McDaniel
This is a pretty good book. It's heartbreaking, but a good read.

8: Chasing Lilacs by Carla Stewart
It's been a while since I've read this book, but I remember I enjoyed it quite a bit when I read it a few years ago.

7: What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
This was a good book. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did, because it isn't my typical read, but I enjoyed it, especially as a change of pace. I don't really know what I haven't talked about it much, but maybe sometime I'll write a review for it.

6: Chop, Chop by L.N. Cronk
I read this book and really enjoyed it last year. It was a quick Y/A read.

5: Kilmeny of The Orchard by L.M. Montgomery
I've been planning on featuring this is a Book of the Week, I just need to find the right time to do it.

4: The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield
I'm kind of ashamed of the reason why I haven't spoken about this book much; it's mainly because I'm worried about what people think. I mean, when you say, "Oh, I read this great book about a woman who grew up in a funeral home," most people will look at you like you have three heads. But, it is a good book, so maybe I should just get over my self-consciousness.

3: When Patty Went To College by Jean Webster
This was a pretty enjoyable book. I'll have to feature it as a Book of the Week sometime.

2: Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
This was such a good book and so highly anticipated. I know there were a lot of people that didn't care for it, and I'm not terribly sure about the circumstances behind its publishing, but I still really enjoyed this book.

1: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I loved this book, and I want to feature it as a Book of the Week sometime, I just want to figure out the best to write about it. It's a classic and I want to do it justice.

Comments

  1. I have wanted to read The Undertaker's Daughter for so long and am glad you mentioned it here. Wonderful list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Undertaker's Daughter was one of those books that I just couldn't put down when I rented it from the library last year. It's a very interesting book.

      Nice hearing from you, Barb!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts