Writing Playlist

This post isn't tailored toward one particular project, but rather showcases music that I generally gravitate toward while I'm writing.

I like to listen to calming music when I write, because let's face it; writing can be stressful. I also want something that isn't too distracting. I don't listen to much of the punk rock I listen at other times while writing, haha.



Sifting Through Sadness by Rising Fawn
Everlasting Songs by Rising Fawn

I think the best way to describe Rising Fawn's music is ethereal. It is so pretty. And Chauntelle's voice is simply beautiful. So lovely.



Sway by Merriment
Through The Rough by Merriment

Merriment has a sort of coffee shop vibe that makes for easy listening. And like her sister Chauntelle, Christie has such a pretty voice, too.



Wake The Earth by The Honey Trees

Another beautiful voice. And more pretty music.




Takk... by Sigur Ros

Sigur Ros' music could also be described as ethereal. And it's very soothing so that makes it great to listen to while you're working.

So there is some of the music I like to listen to while I write. Very pretty, very calming. I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have any music that you enjoy listening to while you're writing, let me know in the comments! I'd love to hear all about it.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts