Favorite Word Friday #17 "Incandescent"


Incandescent 

adjective  in·can·des·cent  \-sənt\

:white or glowing because of great heat
:producing bright light when heated
:very impressive, successful, or intelligent

Incandescent is such a pretty word. I just love the way it sounds. And it's meaning sounds so nice, too. Impressive. Glowing with light. That's lovely. I'd like to be incandescent.

"You may call me Mrs. Darcy when you are completely, and perfectly, and incandescently in love."

Happy Friday!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Ugh agree, what a gorgeous word! :D Reminds me of another fave word of mine - ethereal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeees. Ethereal is one of my favorites, too! That is so cool that it's one of your favorites as well! :) Love that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts