A "Little Women" Read-Along



Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well today. I'm popping in to share a nifty read-along with you all today. Suey, Jenni and Kami are hosting a Little Women read-along! It takes place the entire month of February and in March there will a watch-along of the 1994 film adaptation.

I am really excited about this. I read Little Women for the first time when I was fifteen and it's one of the only books I've ever read in one day. It truly is a wonderful classic and a book I would recommend to anyone. And I'm so excited about the watch-along. I received the 1994 version of the film for Christmas last year and I looooove it (Christian Bale as Laurie= amazing!).

Schedule for the read-along:

Chapters 1-17 from February 1-10: Discussion post Feb. 10 on Suey's blog
(Twitter chat Feb. 10 at 7:00 pm Mountain.)
Chapters 18-33 from February 11-19: Discussion post Feb. 19 on Kami's blog
(Twitter Chat: Feb. 19 at 7:00 pm Mountain.)
Chapters 34-49 from February 20-29: Discussion post on Feb. 29 on Jenni's blog
(Twitter Chat: Feb. 29 at 7:00 pm Mountain.)


A date for the watch-along has yet to be set, but will take place in early March.

Anyone is welcome to participate! If you'd like, you can sign your blog up here. Throughout the month we'll be chatting and tweeting using the hashtag #LittleWomenRAL.

This sounds like a lot of fun. Hope to talk with you about this beloved classic!

P.S. If you'd like to download the book on your Kindle, you can do so for free here.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Sweet! So glad you'll be joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting about this Miranda! I'm joining in :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Awesome! This is going to be so much fun! ;-)

      -Miranda Atchley

      Delete
  3. Yay! Thanks for joining us! I'm like you. I have read and enjoyed the book, and I'm excited for a re-read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's great to meet someone who has already read the book. I'm so excited!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts