Lately 1/11/2016


Reading:
Finishing up Amber Florenza's Celebrate! 'Tis The Season. I wanted to read it the week of Christmas, but I was sick and then got caught up in other things. But it's been an enjoyable book even in January! Also reading The Heir by Kiera Cass. I'm enjoying this book much more than I expected to when I picked it up at the library last week. It's like a fairytale meets dystopian; very neat.

Listening:
Showbread's final album Showbread Is Showdead was released Friday January 8th, so that has definitely been dominating my iPod lately. It is so good. A few other songs I've been enjoying at the moment are: Marsh King's Daughter and Laugh It Off by Eisley; Rainbow Veins by Owl City; Good Morning Fire Eater by Copeland

Watching:
Season 6 of Downton Abbey! The first episode of season six aired in the U.S. on Sunday night. I think it was a very good start to the season; humorous and lighthearted, yet with enough drama to keep us guessing. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen this season.

Editing on my new novel is slowly but surely taking place. It's kind of hard to get back into the swing of things after taking a break from it for a month, but I'm hoping to really get in gear in the near future. Next week I'm planning for a Showbread take over here on my blog. They have been my favorite band since I was twelve-years-old and I want to honor their final album by letting them dominate the blog for a week. It's so bittersweet.

Hope you all have a nice week! See you around tomorrow for Book of The Week.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts