Hello 2016


It's so hard to believe that it's 2016. It seems like just yesterday 2015 was starting. It's crazy how fast time flies.

Around this time of year, everyone is making New Year's goals and resolutions. It's kind of cliché, but I think it's a good thing when done the right way. It's nice to set goals for yourself and work toward accomplishing things that better your life and make you feel good. Today I'll share a few of the goals I hope to accomplish in 2016.

Publish my NaNoWriMo project.
I've really fallen in love my NaNoWriMo project. I love the story, the setting, the characters; it's my favorite thing I've written so far and I can't wait for people to read it. (If you'd like, you can see some photo inspiration for my project here on Pinterest.)

Write 200 blog posts.
Blogging has turned out to be a very good thing for me and something that I really enjoy, much more than I thought I would. I think it would be great to write 200 posts this year.

Write more.
It's always a goal of mine to write more and better my writing. I hope to continue improving my writing all throughout my life.

Paint more.
I've been painting more in the last few months and it really is therapeutic. I'm all about things that keep me busy when I'm worried and painting is great for dealing with stress.

So there are a few of the things I hope to accomplish in 2016. Very doable and things I think will make me happier.

Thank you for stopping by today. Feel free to share some of your goals in the comment section if you'd like! Have a great year and God bless.

Welcome, 2016. I hope you and I get along well.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Love your list :) 200 posts! That's a pretty great goal, one I doubt I could manage, LOL! I should have set blogging related ones :P

    Also I realized I never actually followed your blog! my apologies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, 200 posts seems like a lot, but I'm going to have fun working on it! Thank you for stopping by and following, Stefanie! I really appreciate it! Hugs!

      -Miranda Atchley

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts