January in Review



It's hard to believe that this month is over. Even though January is long month, I have to admit this one passed off fairly quickly. This month has primarily consisted of me trying to get back on track with A Castle in the Sky and get some editing done, which I have, thanks be to God, as well as getting some blogging done. We haven't had any snow at my house in Arkansas, though Little Rock got several inches last week and there have been some places closer by that have gotten some snow. Maybe we'll get a dusting sometime in February.

Since the month is over, I thought I'd share some of my favorite posts from this month with you all.



So there you have it! Thank you all for reading along this month. I look forward to talking to you in the new month. Until next time, January....


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts