Books I Want To Read In 2016


Last year my goal was to read 50 books I had never read before. I accomplished that goal and I must admit, it did feel good. This year, I don't think I'm going to give myself a set number of books that I want to read. There are several classics I would like to read, many of which are quite lengthy and I want to allow myself plenty of time to read them without feeling the need to meet a "quota." There are also a few newer books I want to read and it's a given that I will probably stumble upon some other books that I'll want to read throughout the year, too.

A few of the books I would like to read in 2016 are:


These are just a few of the books on my ever growing "to be read" list. My TBR is a list that I honestly doubt will ever reach it's end, for there are so many lovely books in the world and I've many more are to come.
Thanks for stopping by to read today! And I'm curious; what are some of the books you're looking forward to reading this year?


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. I love your list :) I NEED to read Jane Eyre too. I have had this really pretty copy on my shelf for like three years. Let's do it :D

    I agree re TBR piles. Mine seems like it will never end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stefanie! I've had a copy of Jane Eyre sitting on my shelf for a while, too! Haha. Definitely let me know what you think once you read it! TBR lists never seem to end, do they? I kind of hope they never do....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts