Endless Stories



Sometimes it feels like there simply isn't enough time to write all the stories in my heart. Story ideas are constantly popping up and I wonder when I'll ever get a chance to write them all. That feeling is both splendid and a bit disappointing, but I'm choosing to focus on how wonderful it is. I can't wait to see what stories lay in my future.

I've just really been feeling thankful this morning. Last night I got a lot of editing done and it felt so good. That feeling reminded me of why I love my job (even though writing seems too lovely to be called a "job") and I consider myself very lucky to be able to do something I love. Not everyone is able to or takes the chance to do what they really love, but I think you should at least try. Things may not be quite the way I want them to be right now, but I feel like I'm definitely on the right track and someday things will work out.

Hope you're all doing well this week. Thank you for stopping by today. Talk to you soon.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Great job on your editing, Miranda :) I wish I had an abundance of stories - I find I usually struggle with that and prefer writing once I have an idea in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stefanie! Your encouragement really means a lot to me. Isn't it amazing (in the most wonderful way) how writing is different for each and every person? Different methods work for different people and it's just so awesome! Keep on writing, Stefanie. I know you'll do great. Love hearing from you!

      -Miranda Atchley

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts