Book Series I Want To Finish



Hey everyone and happy Thursday! Hope your week has gone well, and if not, at least it's over after tomorrow. Ha!

I've been looking at the books I want to read this year and I've realized that there are several series of books that I've started and really enjoyed, yet haven't finished. That isn't to say I've lost interest in them or that they have "gone downhill" the further along the series goes; I just haven't gotten around to finishing them. So today I'd like to share with you three such series.

I've listed all the books in each series and put a strike through each one that I've read. Hope you enjoy!

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Magician's Nephew
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
The Horse and His Boy
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle          

Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

A Series of Unfortunate Events

The Bad Beginning
The Reptile Room
The Wide Window
The Miserable Mill
The Austere Academy
The Ersatz Elevator
The Vile Village
The Hostile Hospital
The Carnivorous Carnival
The Slippery Slope
The Grim Grotto
The Penultimate Peril
The End

I have no idea when I'll get around to finishing these series, but I imagine I'll get to them all eventually, lest I lose interest, and I will have fun in the process!

Have you read any of these series? Are there any series (book, movie, television show) that you haven't finished but would like to? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day. See you tomorrow for another Favorite Word Friday.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts